Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Woo Hoo! A Free Day!

My schedule has been so off the last couple of weeks that I don’t even know what day it is. Ain’t that a hoot? I just realized a little bit ago that today is Wednesday, not Thursday... Which means I have an extra day before I go back to work!

So now I’m sitting here trying to decide on what I want to do with my extra day. My pockets are empty, but my gas tank is full, so I'm thinking I may go to Spring Grove in Cinci, or maybe go back to the art museum... Or maybe I’ll head up to Dayton instead? I don’t know! It’s just cool to have a whole day that I didn’t know I had. Maybe I'll just cozy up and stay in bed all day. :o)

What would you do if you had a whole day to yourself?

12 Comments:

Blogger Bar Bar A said...

I would stay home and cozy up with a book or two and nap on and off all day. At least that sounds good right now :)

What did you end up doing???

7:11 PM  
Blogger RT said...

It's tomorrow. I did everything I needed to do today because I thought it was Thursday, so tomorrow is my free day :D

7:47 PM  
Blogger Bar Bar A said...

Oh I get it...duh!!!! I'll check back then :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Mike Leslie said...

vegging out with a good book and knapping sounds really good right now. I am pooped from midterms and life in general.

10:29 PM  
Blogger An80sNut said...

I love spending the whole day in bed if I can. There is something about sleeping until it hurts. I really need to do that again soon.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

RT, I would stay in bed and recharge my batteries. UR such a busy lady U need to take time to URself and recharge!
I did that on Monday and UR right an80snut I love sleeping until it hurts. Follow that with snuggling up on the sofa watching trashy day time TV which infact is not that trashy after all.
I hope U had a good day. So what did U do RT?

3:03 AM  
Blogger Linny said...

sleep

11:03 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I would stay in bed and snuggle up with a good book. I can't wait to read for fun again.. damn textbooks...

Can't wait to hear what you did.. hopefully it wasn't cleaning or anything like that :)

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, me, a bottle of wine, and a blanket! Warm, exhausting, and, ultimately relaxing! That's a good way to spend any day?

11:03 PM  
Blogger Davydgrey said...

You could always do a roadtrip to Vegas...

11:07 PM  
Blogger Vavoom said...

Anonymous: Hands off my lady! ;-)

Teri's got the right idea. I'd get a good book and enjoy in my warm bed.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Its hard to fantisize about something that never happens unless I'm sick or my daughter is sick. Which happened today...so I'm taking care of her all day. Thank goodness she's not too high maintenance until bedtime then it gets rough.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home