Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Woo Hoo! A Free Day!

My schedule has been so off the last couple of weeks that I don’t even know what day it is. Ain’t that a hoot? I just realized a little bit ago that today is Wednesday, not Thursday... Which means I have an extra day before I go back to work!

So now I’m sitting here trying to decide on what I want to do with my extra day. My pockets are empty, but my gas tank is full, so I'm thinking I may go to Spring Grove in Cinci, or maybe go back to the art museum... Or maybe I’ll head up to Dayton instead? I don’t know! It’s just cool to have a whole day that I didn’t know I had. Maybe I'll just cozy up and stay in bed all day. :o)

What would you do if you had a whole day to yourself?

8 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

I would stay home and cozy up with a book or two and nap on and off all day. At least that sounds good right now :)

What did you end up doing???

7:11 PM  
Blogger RT said...

It's tomorrow. I did everything I needed to do today because I thought it was Thursday, so tomorrow is my free day :D

7:47 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Oh I get it...duh!!!! I'll check back then :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Mike Leslie said...

vegging out with a good book and knapping sounds really good right now. I am pooped from midterms and life in general.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

I love spending the whole day in bed if I can. There is something about sleeping until it hurts. I really need to do that again soon.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I would stay in bed and snuggle up with a good book. I can't wait to read for fun again.. damn textbooks...

Can't wait to hear what you did.. hopefully it wasn't cleaning or anything like that :)

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, me, a bottle of wine, and a blanket! Warm, exhausting, and, ultimately relaxing! That's a good way to spend any day?

11:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You could always do a roadtrip to Vegas...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home