Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tagged Again

David tagged me with this a while ago, but I had more important things to say at the time, so I saved it until now. I probably need to move faster with these post (I still haven’t told you about my cry-a-thon last weekend) but when I post something, I usually like to talk about it for a while. Sorry ‘bout that!

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Carpenter
2. Baker
3. Home Health Care
4. Life long student

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. House on Haunted Hill (older version, remake, doesn’t matter, I loved ‘em both!)
2. Chocolat
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. The Wall, Live in Berlin

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Ohio
2. Florida
3. LV
4. Constantly in the state of confusion

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Mine
2. Yours
3. And yours
4. And yours!

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. Monk (on DVD)
2. Arrested Development (on DVD)
3. Mythbusters (on DVR)
4. Survivorman (on DVR... I hate commercial interruptions)

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza!
2. Any type of seafood
3. Pretzels
4. Cornbread (the sweet kind)

Four Albums You Can't Live Without (at least for the moment):
1. Pink Floyd - The Division Bell
2. Procol Harum - Well's On Fire
3. Adam Ant - Antics In The Forbidden Zone
4. The Fix - Greatest Hits

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
I just woke up, so I’m happy to have my butt planted here in front of my monitor, with my coffee, talking to you.

Four People Who Are Now Obligated To Do This to Their Blog:
The tag ends here... Sorry David! :p

10 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I don't think I could ever come up with a definitive desert island disc collection. I'm impressed with the list though. And yeah, pretzels!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

What a politcally correct way of listing which websites you visit. Oh, and confusion? Nice to meet you, neighbor.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

What made you move from Las Vegas and how long did you live here?

Mythbusters is one of my favorite shows right now.. I can't say the same for survivorman, it just grosses me out sometimes.

1:56 PM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

That's quite a career variety you have there. Is carpentry what you're doing now?

I remember you mentioning living here in Vegas before. When and why did you leave? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

12:48 AM  
Blogger RT said...

Thank goodness we don't have to make that choice anymore, Martin!

And Fred, you know you're at the top of my list, even though I don't always comment ;o)

I lived in Vegas from '91 to '00. Official story as to why I left? I came home to take care of Mom after her eye surgery. The unofficial story is that it was something I needed to keep my sanity... And it failed.

I'm doing Home Health Care now, Loraloo. I did the nursing home thing when I was a teenager and hated it, but I started doing this when I moved back here and I have to say, I'll probably stay with this one because it makes me so happy. Carpentry was fun and I learned a lot from it (like guys are just as gossipy as chicks are on the job, and they don't talk nearly as bad about their wives as they would have you believe) but I won't go back to it because my hands just aren't able... Which is also why I'll never be the world class pianist that I dreamed of being.

Teri, if I recall correctly, it was you and Martin that turned me on to Mythbusters, and Survivorman, and Brainiacs. And I still owe you guys for that. Um huh.

Jill: I wish!

Linny: You are tagged!

9:12 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Thanks for ending the chain. Seeing as I had not issued a disclaimer, I felt obligated to do the tag thing ... but I'm glad I can now reject future tags! Good answers, nice to find out more about you.

I hope that all of us are life-long students in one fashion or another.

-- david

6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Vegas and Mythbusters, you rock RT. (by the way it was me and not Teri who rambled on about Mythbusters and Survivorman, but Teri and I are interchangable so...)

7:56 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Oh yes, and I've finally added a link to your blog on mine. Thanks for your patience ...

-- david

7:50 AM  
Blogger boko said...

your cry-a-thon sounds sad...or was it to raise money for people with no tear ducts?
:)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I need to be a Mythbuster. I think I'd fit right in with those other entertaining weirdos.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home