Thursday, December 08, 2005

Disassociated Thoughts

Feel free to add your own.

  • I’m making the person who had the balls to choose Christmas day as the opening of their horror flick an honorary Brainiax member! Wolfe Creek, I can’t wait!

  • We have increasingly been conditioned to judge people by their ability to learn the things we think they should know, instead of the things they choose to learn. If they don’t know what we consider ‘common sense’, we deem them stupid (a word I hate, and seldomly use.) It's funny, in high school I had a History / World Culture teacher that treated me like a retard because I didn’t catch on during her history class (wasn’t my bag at the time, but became so the next year when I had a better teacher,) but thought I was brilliant when I excelled in World Culture and didn’t miss an opportunity to tell me so. It was actually a pretty good lesson if you think about it.

  • Whose reality is this? Mine, or yours?

  • You know he wasn’t ‘saved’, why did you insist that he went on to a ‘better place’? Does that mean that I can go out and kill whoever I want, and as long as enough people say it, I'll go to heaven too??? (Ironically, his favorite statement was "there’s no such thing as an accident. There’s carelessness, or you meant to do it." Meaning that both are inexcusable and deserving of punishment. Yet, he used us to avoid punishment.)

  • If anyone knows how to make those little dots and indentations, please share that knowledge with me! (Cool. Thanks Martin!)

  • My favorite snack? Hard pretzels with mustard and hot peppers... Yummy!

  • Wonder if I can re-create the artwork that I lost. The images are fixed firmly in my head, but are my hands still capable? I could really use that time machine right now!

  • I'm wondering what I did to piss Jenn off... Why else would she take me off her blog buddy list? :o(


  • You learn something new everyday! If you're willing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Highlight the area you'd like to make a "bulleted list" and click the icon for it in the little bar (where it shows center, left, right, bold, italic... just to the right where you see 1 2 3 numbered going up and down.) Hope that helps.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First, you're a slacker. Second, I miss seeing you over at my blog. Fourth, I'll be back to read this and comment.

Third got lost.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Yeah, I haven't seen RT either in some time. Slacking off, eh?

I'll take off on the snack idea. I created something many years ago called "Fredslop." Basically, I take anything in my pantry (fishy munchies, crackers, Ritz bits, pretzels, cookies, cereal, etc,) and mix it all up. I'll cut the cookies into small pieces.

Voila! Instant weird snack.

7:49 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

As a follow-on to the Xmas post ... I find it ironic, and quite funny, that so many Christians are pissed off at megachurches for not haveing services on Xmas Sunday this year. The religion is based around the resurrection, not the birth--the celebration of the birth arose as Christianity spread to pagan areas and it was deemed wise to include winter solstice and other rituals (involving tress, for example) to bring more people in.

That's not pure relgious doctrine. It's marketing, pure and simple. And now the fundies are upset because people aren't focusing on the "true" meaning of Xmas? Give me a break!

-- david

12:22 PM  
Blogger RT said...

My lips are so chapped right now. I swear, if one more guy ask me for a BJ I'll fucking scream!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I had no idea those huge non-denominational churches are not having services on Sunday. I can understand the logic, but I still think it's weird.

It's not like Jesus was born on December 25th anyway. The Vatican was trying to include pagans and such, as David said. However, it's a good time as any to worship, pray, and think about the good in the world if you so choose to.

Me? I'm here for the party.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

I want to see the movie called "Cache" (I think that's the title). Anything weird with twisty plots that leave you guessing at the end are my faves. I'll have to go alone because none of my friends like those type of flicks. Cool, more popcorn for me.

Another thought: I am publically announcing on your blog that I am going to break up with my boyfriend. He knows, I know...it's over.

11:22 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Whoa. Kickin'im to the curb, are ya? Good thing you found out that it wasn't going to work before you married him. I came close to making that mistake last year... Or was it the year before?

Anyway! If you need someone to go see those weird flicks with, call me! I promise to buy my own popcorn :o)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home