Monday, October 04, 2004

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

I saw this on Mattys blog and thought it was cool, so I'm adding one to my mine. I also added a little byline as to what I remember most about each state.



create your own personalized map of the USA

Arizona: Jerome!!!
California: Of all the things I liked about CA, what sticks in my mind most is seeing cows graze by the sea.
Washington DC: Thank God I wasn't the one driving!
Florida: Lived in Cocoa Beach once. The beach was nice, but way too many old people!
Georgia: Mostly highway, and Stuckeys!
Idaho: Snow.
Illinois: Stayed at Jellystone Park, but was disappointed when Yogi Bear didn't make an appearance.
Indiana: To close to home to impress me much.
Kentucky: The view from Natural Bridge, and a pack of wild dogs that chased us from our campsite.
Michigan: Getting to talk to a group of Guardian Angels in Detroit. At first they were a little scary to a country kid like me, but they turned out to be really cool!
Missouri: Got lost in the dregs of St. Louis and never made it to the
Gateway Arch.
Montana: Snow.
Nevada: Nice place to live, but I wouldn't want to visit there.
New Jersey: 19 years old when I passed through on my way to NYC. Got a killer doobie from a gas station attendant!
New Mexico: Albuquerque. My first taste of a Sonic Burger!
New York: First time I went on my own, my two friends and I were lost for three days! That'll teach us to smoke NJ pot.
Ohio: Current residence.
Oklahoma: Tulsa. That McDonalds is just ridiculously big!
Pennsylvania: Love Pittsburgh and Lake Como! So many cute guys in such a small area...
Tennessee: Mountains.
Texas: Some of the best vacations of my childhood! Probably the reason I still love to travel.
Utah: Like to never found a liquor store!
Virginia: Don't remember a damn thing about VA itself, but I remember we went there once to visit family.
West Virginia: Don't really remember WV either... I must have been asleep at the Wheeling, har har.
Wisconsin: The Wisconsin Dells and Devils Lake. Beautiful country!
Wyoming: Yellowstone National Park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home