Saturday, June 18, 2005

SonnofaBitch!

Sometimes, I reeeeally hate computers. Or maybe I just hate the people who make computer viruses. (And for those of you that don't know very well, I do not use the "h" word lightly, but in this case...)

I just had to reformat my entire computer because some jackass went on a power trip and thought it would be humorous to cause me (and I'm sure thousands of others) some grief. What's up with that??? Did you have a bad childhood? Did someone call you a computer geek and you felt the need to prove it? Get over yourself already! Life's a bitch. We all have to deal with it. Quit Taking Your Frustrations Out On Everyone Else!

I just lost everything! Well, everything I didn't save to disc (programs, music, personal stuff like that.) But that's still a lot, because I move around and save sites to my favorites a LOT... And I have a very bad memory :o( Thank goodness for my blog and website, otherwise I would be really irate! Still, it's a pain to have to load everything back in...

Are you happy with yourself???

And you, Mr Norton Antivirus! What the hell? I pay you hundreds of dollars and you can't even protect me from a simple bug? The medical profession has a better track record! You should be ashamed of yourself!

6 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Give it time, Chrissie... Give it time.

Unfortunately, I can't afford a new computer right now, so I'll just have to deal with it.

However! Seeing how my blog seems to be the one secure place I have to put stuff, don't be surprized if you start seeing all kinds of funky links here, lol.

Ever really want to get to know me? You're about to get to know me Very well... All my quirks and obsessions included!

1:29 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Yes!

2:22 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Hang on Jill, I'll send you this one from Eric (remember him? Dude that couldn't perform because of a "bad back"?)...

5:54 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Shoot. OK, before I do this, Dmitri gave me this link that I don't want to lose:

http://www.tallinn.info/html/?page=virtual;1.1

5:58 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Just remember that preventative measures do help. Firewalls, spyware blockers, spyware cleaners, anti-virus and an alternative browser to IE. What naughty site did you pick that one up from?

2:25 AM  
Blogger RT said...

LMAO Jill... You know it, girl.

Welp, I had this latest bug pegged down to Eric or Nevermore (because those are the only two things I did before it crashed,)and seeing how Nevermore is on Blogger, and if Jill didn't catch anything from him... That only leaves Eric.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home