Friday, February 03, 2006

So...

I’ve been working on several different post, but they’re all bumming me out. I tried lightening the mood with Bambi, but you guys actually agreed with me (for the most part) which bummed me out even more.

So I've decided to write about something that you can’t possibly take seriously... I’m going to tell you your fortunes!

I used to do this on my website (‘Horrorscopes’) but I got bored with it... So now I'm thinking, what the heck, it might be fun again.

No personal information needed (other than your sign,) just say ‘yeah’ or ‘nay’.

Any takers? I have an 8 Ball, an Indian-head nickel, and all kinds of other stuff just waiting for your reply...

7 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

I'll bite.

I am a man from the waist up, but a horse from the waist down. (AKA, I'm a Sagittarius.)

Have at it.

-- david

7:33 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am a Libra...

The magic 8 ball thing is a good idea, I have so many decisions to make by April that maybe I should just stop worrying about them and let the 8 ball decide for me.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mike Leslie said...

LOL what the heck...this could be fun. Pisces March 19th

3:42 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Another Libra here, 9/25.

While your at it can you tell us why the symbol for Libra (scales) is the ONLY non-living symbol in the horoscopes?

11:42 PM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Oooooo this sounds like fun.

I've got a yea for ya.

Sagittarius, 12/4.

12:30 AM  
Blogger RT said...

You're a brave soul, David Amulet :o)

Sorry I took so long! (Guess I should have made sure I had everything together before making the offer.) But here's the first one for now:

David

Hopefully I'll have the rest up sometime Monday.

8:48 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

HAHA! That's a good horoscope, much better than the sclock in the papers.

That tarot card may have special powers -- even if I don't have the frilly clothes, I have been staring at my wand a lot lately ...

Thanks for the insight!

-- david

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home