Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Fleeting Thoughts

OK, this is my "online diary", so I’m going to use it as such. The next several post on this blog are mostly for my own benefit because they are subjects that I want to write more about and I’m always forgetting it or losing the post-its I write it on. This is the only place I know of where I can stash it without losing it. But, for anyone who may be reading these post, please don’t hesitate to comment if you like. I’m always appreciative of a fresh point of view.

They may look a little goofy now, but as I collect my thoughts and find information, hopefully they will turn out as well written pieces.

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

LMAO Jill! I didn't write those in one night! I had some of them on my laptop with some of the extra stuff on the desktop. I just wanted to put it all together in one place...

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home