Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Oh Boy...

Did you ever have one of those days where you just feel like a total idiot? Where everything you say and do suddenly seems stupid? What do you suppose causes that?

Well, regardless of what causes it, it's a very humbling feeling.

Quote of the Day:
Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Music:
BOND! It took me forever to find a copy of it, but their new DVD is awesome!

Favorite Artist:
Michael Parkes. I don't care what anyone says, I still love his paintings.

If I Could Be an Animal For A Day:
Seeing how it's raining outside, I guess I would be a frog? Maybe? Yeah, it's better than being a worm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt D said...

Yeah, let everyone sweep in front of their door. If only I could convince my housemates to clean their dishes after they eat, we might not have to take turns doing each others' dishes. I'm just bitter about one housemate really, he's a real slacker.

Whatever, I'll deal...heh.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home