Friday, October 08, 2004

Marcus C. Thomas

One of the few things in this world that makes me truly happy is art, and because of that, I'm always searching out new artist that really impress me. Marcus C. Thomas is one of those artist. Normally, I don't really get into scenic art (although, I notice that I'm enjoying it more and more as I get older) but this guy is so talented in his craft that it's hard not to like!



And that's not all, the remarkable thing about Marcus C. Thomas is that he creates these beautiful paintings while holding the paintbrush in his mouth. Yes, you read that right, he uses his mouth! It wasn't until after Mr. Thomas was paralized in a skiing accident that he discovered his talent and love of art. (you can read his story here.)

I am always in awe of those artist who are able to effectively translate their vision to a canvass, but this guy takes the cake!

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Well if you ever decide to try it, Please Take A Video! :o)

I don't remember seeing anything of his at midfest... I'll be totally bummed if he had something there and I missed it!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home