Saturday, October 09, 2004

On The Lighter Side

Thought of the Day:
They said it could never happen, but it did! It really did! There's no denying that!

Movie Pic:
Under the Tuscan Sun. Dudes! If you have a girlfriend that likes those mushy, feel good type movies, this is Sat evening must! It may be two hours of hell for you, but well worth it in the end ;o)

Music:
Does anyone know how to find out what music HBO uses during their ads? I've tried everything I can think of, short of emailing the HBO website.

Quote of the Day:
After two years in Washington, I often long for the realism and sincerity of Hollywood." -Fred Dalton Thompson

Cheers! to:
Friends who think they can see right through you... And to those who actually can.

If I Could Be an Animal For A Day:
Today, I'd be a fish! And, I would probably be floating at the top of the tank...


While doing research for an article on fear.
Can you say, "O SHiiiiiiit!!!!"


4 Comments:

Blogger Matt D said...

Hey RT, how did you happen to find my politics blog? Just curious... :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Umm... I think I followed it through Evil Sandmichs blog.

If it wasn't him, it was someone you invited to go look at it, and I got nosy :o) Hope you don't mind!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Matt D said...

No worries at all :)

I was just curious hehehe.

11:31 PM  
Blogger RT said...

BTW, that picture was taken at the Stratosphere in LV, Jill. I was able to stay on the bull for the full length of the ride (like 2 or 3 minutes), but I suspect that was because I flirted with the guy running it and he took it easy on me, lol. Tobey rode it too and fell off in almost immediately...

Ah, the power of a smile! :o)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home