Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I Was Just Thinking...

It's been over a month since I started this blog, and I still haven't had the inspiration to write anything for the website... But I sure am having a lot of fun!

I don't feel like starting anything new tonight, (chalk it up to laziness,) so I'll just share some pics and links...

On teleportation:
http://www.alexchiu.com/spacestation/teleport.htm
I thought this page was Hilarious! China will throw nuclear bombs everywhere if we don't come up with a teleportation device? Well that's one way to motivate!

On ghost:
http://www.geocities.com/ohiovalleyparanormal/main.html
Yep, I'm still on this kick.


Here's a good pic of Liev Schreiber. In case you still don't recognize him, he's the guy that played Cotton Weary in Scream and Scream 2.


Here I am in Convington, KY at the Art Gallery Hop.


Here’s me lopping off MM’s head...


Here’s Jill lopping off MM’s head...


Here’s Marvin the Martian lopping off...

In other news:
The butterfly has now officially outlasted the truck.
Doritos are tasty.
There’s supposedly an aurora borealis over Dayton tonight, but I can’t see it.

Thought of the Day:
Ever wonder how reliable your news source really is?

Quote of the Day:
It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre de Beaumarchais

If I Could Be An Animal For the Day:
I'd be a snipe. (Theeenk about it...)

7 Comments:

Blogger nevermore said...

I don't know who MM is but he definitly has the right kind of head for those pictures, funny edits

10:37 AM  
Blogger RT said...

MM, Michael Moore... Our favorite antagonist!

I know I'm going to have hell to pay when Jill sees this, but I couldn't help it! I'm pleading insanity! The head was there, the sword was there... What was I suppose to do???

I Love You Jill! :o) Please don't hurt me!

3:07 PM  
Blogger nevermore said...

too bad it isn't Patrick Moore then I'd really have a reason to put that link in ...

still though funny funny edits :P

9:42 PM  
Blogger RT said...

I still can't believe y'alls are more interested in the edited pics than you are in the "News" "Thought" and "Quote"...

Is this such a visual world we live in???

1:51 PM  
Blogger RT said...

I put it on my blog because I effin' felt like it! If you don't like it, you can kiss my rosey red arse...

You know where to find me.

2:30 PM  
Blogger RT said...

LMAO! New post, at your service...

3:04 PM  
Blogger Matt D said...

MM must die! ok ok jk. But he must stop lying! OK, call me naive. MM should just get stowed away in someone's trunk and dropped off in Canada, where he loves the natives (so to speak) so much more than Americans.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home