Thursday, November 04, 2004

Celebrity Crushes!

I usually don't buy into the whole celebrity crush thing. If I see a face on the screen and like it, I talk about it, or if I find a good actor/actress, I'll recommend them. But I'm not the type to give out snaps if I think they're not deserved, and I'd rather pull out my toe nails one by one with a pair of rusty pliers than read a piece of "fan fic".

However, as Chrissie pointed out, I guess there are a couple/few faces that I wouldn't mind swapping spit with, even though they have no idea who I am, and vise versa. So! I'm going to share them with you in hopes that you'll be cool and share yours with me, rather than leaving me on the line here looking like a jackass.

Crush #1. Bob... (last name left off because there's a very slight chance that he may actually see this, in which case I would be mortified!) Bob is a musician with a band that I absolutely love! He's talented, cute, and from what I can tell from the few times we've spoken, he has a pretty good sense of humor. All the things you could ask for in guy! So I think this one actually qualifies as a crush crush.

Crush #2. Liev Scribbles. (Actually, I think it's pronounced Schreiber, but I have a speech impediment, so please bare with me.) He's a new one so he's still just a crush. I don't know much about him yet, but I like his face, his body, and his onscreen mannerisms. And from what I recently read on his website, he seems like a pretty nice guy.

Now, there is a whole list of cuties that I haven't cultivated a crush for yet (Jason Isaac, Tom Hanks, Colin Firth, Mel Gibson... it just goes on and on.) But those are definitely the two that are at the top of my "oh, if they only knew I exsisted" list :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda jane said...

Thanks for hopping on my blog and adding some words. About the crush thing...Simon Says Chris Cornell from Audioslave and Sound Garden is the man. Someday I will meet him and he will be put under my spell and fall in love with me.

Here's to dreams!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Mr P, lol... You know, I can't wait to actually meet this guy in person. Just to see who it is that drives you so coo coo :o)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home