Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Help Me Please!

OK, this song is driving me crazy! I have some of the lyrics, but I don't know the title or who does it and I want to buy the CD so bad! It's been playing on HBO On Demand for the last few weeks. If you have any clue as to what it is, please let me know.

you showed me how to do exactly what you do
how I feel in love with you
all the while its true, oh how i love you
you showed me what to say exactly what you say
in that very special way
oh the while its true
you feel for me too
you taught it to me too exactly what you do
and now you love me too

There's also another song they've been playing, something about "this is the time of our life..."


2 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Oh Ilya, you sooo ROCK! That's the song I was looking for! It wasn't Salt n Peppa (I knew that because it was a guy singing, lol) it's the Lightning Seeds (originally done by The Turtles), but I would have never found it if you hadn't given me the name of the song :o)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

As for Green Day, I know it's not the one Green Day did because I know that song (and it's a great one!) This is one I haven't heard before, so I'm guessing it's fairly new. Any other ideas?

1:18 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Oops! My bad. I have "Times Like This," it's by Lit. There's another one playing on there that I like, but I'll have to get the lyrics to it...

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home