Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Effects of Caffeine on the ol' Brain Cells

Sorry I haven’t written anything in the last few days, I’ve been trying to cut down on my coffee consumption and I find it increasingly difficult to hold a thought in my head for more than a couple of seconds. Even now, I’m trying to come up with something clever to say, and it just ain’t coming to me. So, I give up.

PS: Nat! Way to go on the BBQ chicken! It’s very tasty :o) num num num nummy...
Thank You and keep up the good work!

1 Comments:

Blogger nevermore said...

I've noticed the same thing when pulling all nighters back in my studying days (hmm, I bet I either sound really educated or really stupid now, ah well), drinking coffee helps you stay awake mentally but a little too awake, never used to get hyper on anything but you get a thousand thoughts a second and none of them makes any sense while your body is still falling asleep ... not a good aid for studying in my opinion

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home