Friday, December 24, 2004

Whoa!

I just realized how long it's been since I last posted! You would think that with me being out of work and spending a majority of my time on the internet, that I would have more things to say. Which is true, but unfortunately, I can't type that fast! There's a billion things going through my mind: conversations that haven't been properly formed, projects that need tending to, work that needs to be done around the house... It's maddening!

I guess the best place to start is telling about another TSO concert that I got to go to, thanks to Jill! It was an extra special treat and one that will be remembered for a long time because it was so much more than a concert, it was an adventure! Because we had nosebleed seats, we spent most of our time in doorways closer to the stage, trying to dodge security. And taking pictures? Well, that was an art all to itself! An art that I, unfortunately, still have yet to perfect! (Crappy pics to follow later.)

Other than that;

Plans are in the works for another trip to NYC! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about it! (And in case you haven't heard about my other trip, you can read about it at: http://www.geocities.com/rumpleteazer32/scrapbook/nyc1.html .) I'm so excited that I want to unbury my car from the snow and leave NOW, even though I know it's not possible.

I started watching a new (or at least, new to me) show on HBO that I find oddly interesting called Carnivale. It's still a little confusing, but I think I'm getting the gist of it.

Umm...

Did I mention the snow??? We had a major storm last night that dumped at least a foot of snow on us! I spent most of my morning fighting through it, trying to get enough antifreeze in my cars to (hopefully) keep the blocks from freezing...

Got all my Christmas shopping done, which I'm sure you could care less about...

Got a canvas that's Begging for attention, which again, I'm sure you could care less about...

Got a part time job, but because of the snow, I've only been able to work one day...

Other than that, my life is pretty much boring at this point, but I try to put an interesting twist on it, if only to amuse myself!

Please Bare With Me!

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Be patient, young grasshopper. Your post will show up eventually...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home