Tuesday, February 07, 2006

He Called Back...

I have to admit, I was feeling pretty low about myself after reading Beauty vs The Beast because of all those people who dogged ‘blind daters’, but I had a blind date for the Super Bowl that seems to be a pretty good match for me.

First of all, he was cute (in my eyes) and very calming... Which I can’t really explain, but is definitely a good thing, considering the fact that I'm hyper and nervous, and very over-thinking in such a situation.

Secondly, he’s the exact opposite in certain interest (such as winter sports and music,) but so much alike in other things (such as shyness, but self awareness and confidence,) that he peaks my curiosity.

At this point, it comes down to he’s winter, but warm, I'm summer, but cool. Can we compromise? I hope so. ‘Cause I kinda like him.


*Sigh* Wish I had been here when he called... Erk.

13 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I actually sense a giddiness about the way you wrote that. Something's wrong, get me a themometer... we're checking your temperature.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Woo-hoo! Keep us posted.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Super Exciting! He likes you…if he didn’t like you why would he call? I hope you share all the good details with us. I agree with Martin…it’s cute how you wrote this, you can kinda tell that You Like Him Too!!! I love romance!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am excited for you! I agree that there is a certain happiness that comes through this post and I hope it all works out.

From one over-thinker to another, just stop it :) heheheh

9:22 PM  
Blogger RT said...

LoL Linny, I almost said that he felt as comfortable as an old shoe... But that didn't sound very flattering.

OK, check this out, he likes to hunt and fish AND he likes going to see musicals. How crazy is that?!?

If this guy turns out to have some serious flaw, I might actually get pissed. :o) And man, I hope he can deal with my smoking...

12:24 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

I have to say, I totally got a sense of excitement in your post. How did Martin put it - giddy? LOL

This is great! Keep us posted.

1:13 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Sounds good to me. Too many of my blind dates either turned up looking like my mother (eww) or my sister (eww again). I'm glad to hear of some success with the practice!

-- david

10:01 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Glad to see that you had a good time. Don't worry about the haters. I still am getting dogged about coupons.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

HE called? Dang! He must really like you.

3:42 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Sorry Jill, I missed the call. I was out with him again >:)

And yeah, it's going pretty good.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Well, how about an update, RT? :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Matt D said...

Hmmm...it's been a week. And now it's Valentine's...What's the story?

=P

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Aww, I'm excited for you! Just go with the flow.

I like how you described yourselves.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home