Saturday, March 12, 2005

Just a Little Shout Out to...

My two bestest brother-in-laws... And my two very smart sisters! I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but my younger sister recently got married and I have to say, her choice was damn fine! This guy, like my other brother-in-law is such a sweetheart! Even though my mother and I are the unwed spinsters, they both treat us like queens. And that’s a nice feeling to have after being beaten down by years of bad dating.

It goes without saying (although I think I just did,) I am so proud of my sisters and the men they’ve chosen. I can only hope that I will someday find someone so good. :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

You brought up a good point, Jill. I didn't have brothers growing up, and my relationship with my Father wasn't the best (to say the least)... Maybe the fact that the brothers I have now are so protective of me has something to do with why I like them so much. I mean, my sisters have had other relationships, but I didn't like them nearly as much. And, it all seems kind of odd, when you consider that my sisters will do anything and everything to piss me off! LOL.

I imagine that you're in the same situation I am. You don't have many positive female influences in your life, and I don't have any positive male influences...

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home