Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pure Evil

OK, first things first, my sincere apologies to all my favorite bloggers. I know I haven’t been very responsive lately, but I'm hoping you’ll understand... Because I am seriously diggin’ this new guy, and my attention has been focused on him. He’s cute as hell, has a completely warped sense of humor, and so far, he’s able to deal with my psycho butt. If this is a dream, someone please pinch me!

So here’s the update:

First date (other than the ‘blind date’ that I thought we were on, he was told differently. By Judy.) we went to Dave & Buster’s. We had a good time playing around and making out in public :o) which I wouldn’t normally do, but damn he’s hot.

Second date we went with his friends to see the FMX (freestyle motocross... I had to look it up to find out what the ‘F’ stood for). That was pretty cool, but then I had this dream about being chased by zombie race car drivers...

Third date, Valentine’s Day, he brought me a thousand flowers that he arranged himself, and a poem that he wrote just for me! It was a mushy cutsie poem, but come on, ya gotta love that! He took me to dinner at one of his favorite places, which was great. Apparently he’s been going there for years, but has never taken a date there. The bartender (his bud)seemed to be watching me closely, trying to size me up, I think. I’m pretty sure I earned his approval, lol.

Then we went to this place where -hell of all hells- you race those little go-cart thingies and OMG! I thought I was going to die! Although I was looking forward to it, I'll never do that again... I swear, my little body is broken! The only redeeming (yet embarrassing) quality was that I provided entertainment and an obstacle for the younger drivers. Yeah, when he told me later that I was popular because I got in the way, I got a kick out of it. :D

As for the rest of the night... Well hey... That’s between me and him.

Now for the ‘pure evil’ part, and probably one of the main reasons I'm attracted to him (that warped sense of humor). The person that set us up, Judy, was so excited about the match she had made... But we aren’t giving her an inch >:)

It started with my boss’s daughter. When Judy called to find out how the first date went, she told her that I had stood him up. Not wanting to miss the perfect lead in, I let her stew about it for a while before I called her back to tell her the truth. She was so upset that she didn’t even realize it when I told her that the first date went great, lol.

Pure Evil.

Then, when I told him what we were up to, he was all over it! When she called him to find out how it was going, he told her that I decided not to see him anymore because it was causing me too much ‘anxiety’ ( a word I hardly ever use, but she obviously hasn't noticed).

Pure Evil.

It’s like, we’re all messing with this poor woman who actually made a great match, and I'm enjoying it! I am so messed up... But I love it!

Pure Evil!

Right now, I'm looking at a bottle of Yahoo that he left on my desk and missing him. Realistically, I don’t know if this relationship will work out or not, but I gotta say, I’m having a lot of fun with it!

In other news:

Flat taxes: Pros and Cons. I have an opinion, but it’s only based on one ‘pro’ book, and I'd like to hear what you think. Plus, I’d like to know if you’re still reading ;o)

6 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Congrats! Evil is good, in the right doses. Hmmm, I do want to study the flat tax some more but I actually like some of what I've heard. I still have yet to understand why we tax people more when they work two jobs. Sure, their income is higher (so is their stress and likelihood of suicide) but they usually put that money to good use reminiscent of trickle-down theory by hiring people to cook (fast food), clean the house (wife/maid) as well as paying higher taxes (for more income and being married.) A flat tax makes everyone deal what they contribute. No breaks, no loopholes. Until I read something astounding to pull me the other way, I'm for it. What book did you read?

3:46 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

How the hell did you get from all that great scoop to flat taxes, LOL.

Okay, so this guy sounds pretty damn cool. Enjoy it! Live in the moment. You never know!

The pure evil part - wow, that's messed up! Funny as hell, but messed up!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Sounds like you're having a great time. Hey - you never know about new relationships. It's like one big archeological dig. All you can do it keep moving forward and see what happens. Maybe you're able to find the treasure perfectly intact. Or perhaps the whole thing falls apart once you dig through all the layers.

Who knows?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Of course I am still reading - are you kidding me? Not read YOUR blog? It's way too good to miss. The guy sounds HOT! I am so happy for you. Enjoy it and enjoy being "evil" to your friend.

Wow...I just love that he got you a million flowers and arranged them. *Sigh*

HE LIKE LIKES you!!! Not just LIKE, but LIKE LIKE!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am so happy for you that things are working out. As you can tell, we are all still reading, waiting to hear more :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Mike Leslie said...

Cool to hear how things are working out RT. That is pure evil but very funny...so fun to mess with people. It can be annoying when someone is always trying to set you up with someone. Its nice when we can get back at them for being such a pain in the ass.
Taxes? I hate them. I think we aught to be able to have the option to pay them or not, based on whether or not the polititions that are supposed to represent us are representing us as we want them too. But thats just me.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home