Monday, June 19, 2006

Oh Oh! This is so freaky (?) weird (?) OUCH! (?)! Ya gotta see it!














This is Sarah, my great cousin, twice removed... In-law? Or something like that. But that's besides the point. She's one of the several kids that hang out at our house during the summer months. (It's great living with a retired person.)

She was showing off her gymnastics stuff and creeping us out, so I thought I would share :o)



















This one kills me! Yes, those are her feet, wrapped around her neck... Ugh!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say gross...but disturbing. I never could stand to watch this sort of thing! Darling girl though!

5:22 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Nah, not disturbing either... but there is a word for it, lol. We just said "EEwww!" And she was happy with that.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Evil Sandmich said...

Hope she likes joint replacement surgery...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Holy crap! I'd need the jaws of life to get me out of that pose.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

It's sometimes amazing to look back at what we were able to do with our bodies as children. Yes, I can only feel pain looking at it now.

6:04 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

I agree with Martin, that actually hurts me to look at! lol

12:33 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Hey she can get a job with Cirque Du Soleil as a contorshonist...

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, but can she put her foot behind her head?

2:03 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Yes, she can. I just didn't think it was as impressive, because even I could do that as a kid :o)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home