Thursday, March 01, 2007

People Just Crack Me The Hell Up!

All right, I took a little break in my pity party and checked out a few message boards... And I gotta tell ya, if people had the same sense of humor that they had even a few years ago, life would be a lot easier to swallow. But now, with all this PC stuff, it’s stifled anything even remotely funny. I’m not talking about racism or being sexist, I'm talking about plain ol’ basic ‘I’m gonna get you! because you pulled a good one on me’, kinda stuff.

And even now, I'm editing because I don’t want some over zealous person turning me in to the govt. with death threats.

Just suffice it to say that I love a sarcastic (and yes, a sometimes evil) sense of humor. I think I miss that the most, the creativity people use to make their point. Unlike what it seems a lot these days, I’ve always tried to understand where a person is coming from before I past judgment on what they say. I think that makes all the difference, and what so few people even bother to do anymore. I realize that it’s hard to tell a persons true personality by what the write on the web, but if you try, you actually can see it.

Oh hell, I don’t know what I'm trying to say, other than give a person a chance before you beat them to the ground. There’s some FUNNY stuff out there, but it’s fading quickly.

Is that what we want?

3 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Did that fix it?

Man! This new google thing is a pain in the butt.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Geez. I had no idea this blog was still going. Sorry!

10:59 PM  
Blogger nevermore said...

Humor isn't dead, most people these days are and they don't even realize it. Let's start burying them before the stench comming from their yaps becomes unbearable ;)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home