Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ya Know, People Irritate the Crap Out of Me Sometimes...

When they follow someone else's opinion, just because they like them... Without actually thinking about what the person is saying. Or the repercussions of what that person is saying.

I don't get it. Have you no brain of your own, or are you just so enamored with them that your brain flies out the window when you hear them?

Please! If you're going to discredit what I say, or ask, as mere 'argument', then give me the reason why you disagree.

Is that too much to ask?

I had a teacher in High School that once told me to question the things that don't seem right to me. Looking back, I'm not sure that his advice was good, or it was just to get me into more trouble.

3 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

I know, I know, I've already bitched about this a dozen times... But it really does get on my nerves!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

I think it also meant that you needed to question that teacher also. But, I entirely agree. If someone feels it is important enough to impress an idea or crusade upon me, I ask for details. If that person uses the words "everybody knows" or "it's in all the papers" to state the data/facts supporting them, I usually change the subject. If you have a controversial position on something, researching it yourself should be as important as that position. Then again, that's just me. B)

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your opinion 100%. I dont know why but I agree with it.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home