Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yikes!

Talk about going from one extreme to the other.

I've been working my butt off this summer, taking care of two clients and doing the gardening thing, but now that the gardening is mostly done and one of the clients is in the hospital, I find myself having nothing to do. I'm bored to tears!

And you know what they say about being bored.

I guess I could find something to do, but I can't seem to get motivated to do anything. And, I'm afraid my attention span has gotten shorter in the last year or so. I've been reading so many news articles and 'information' type books, which are really just essay books, that I don't know if I could even sit through a novel anymore. Isn't that sad? I used to love reading novels.

OK, so I haven't posted in a while, I'm sorry! I've just been so brain dead here lately, that I'm afraid anything I write will sound stupid. Plus, I haven't really had much to say. Not much new going on. Summer's almost over and I didn't get to take my yearly camping trip... Didn't even get to take the Kayak out.

Eh. Enough bitching and feeling sorry for myself...

I did read an interesting article the other day about the Muslim religion and Al Qaeda and how they're able to get so many followers. It was very comprehensive. If I can get it copied, I'll put it up somewhere so you can read it, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Sandmich said...

You must be bored cuz the news is BOR-ING. It's been the same crap for the last five years.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Mike Leslie said...

OMG!!!! She lives. Yeahy, the news has been the same for the last five years...only Bush seems to get his head further and further up his posterior instead of removing it...not to get into some major political debate, especially on some one elses blog. Good to see ya back in action RT.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home